“The more passionate and argumentative I get the more followers and friends I make online.”


Thursday, October 3, 2013

REVOLT TV SHOULD HIRE ME!



"Self-Proclaimed music lover seeks to lead your network by giving Revolt TV's audience the music & features they want to hear and see"


Tammy's Passion

I've always had a Love for MUSIC! Music keeps my heart beating....music is my air! I enjoy listening to all types of music; No one genre defines me: From Chaka Khan to Teena Marie; Mariah Carey to Adele; From Journey to Bone Thugs n Harmony, Nas to Carrie Underwood; Pitbull to Notorious BIG.... I LOVE IT ALL! I honestly don't know what I'd do without music. Music is and will always be my first love.

I have created this Board for Revolt TV!


How Music makes Me Feel...
It is more than the lyrics or melodies with me. Watch this clip to get a scientific understanding of how music  truly makes me feel.


#IAMREVOLT
"Revolt is a multi-genre, multi-platform music network..."


Why Revolt TV Should Hire Me
I'm a multimedia journalist. My experience includes working in the newsroom, writing for newspapers, leading social media campaigns, and more recently blogging. What makes me stand-out from other journalists is my ability to play "Devil's Advocate"! I'm that reporter who will push the envelope to make you see things from a different perspective. I love uncovering hidden truths & getting down to the nitty gritty. I've reported on everything from environmental news, politics, sports, crime-you name it, I've done it! However, my true passion & dream lies in reporting and writing about music.

I've had the opportunity to interview some amazing artists & I love going to music industry networking events that allow me to hear new music as well as see how the industry is evolving in this digital era.



WHY REVOLT TV?



HOW I WILL LEAD REVOLT TV
I'd be a great fit for Revolt TV-not because of my experience as a reporter or journalist, but because of my deep, rooted love for music enhanced by outgoing, fun, crazy personality! Music is more than a beat or melody. I dance & vibe to the sounds of music but I know music is way bigger than that. I have a song lyric for every interaction or memorable moment in my life and I'm always signing along to my favorite songs--However I understand there are deeper meanings and undiscovered truths behind each word.

I want to be the Revolt TV Host that shows people how music is another life for Music is MY LIFE and I want to help music lovers discover the inner musician in them...I believe we all have some musical talent--even our heart skips to a beat.

5...4...3...2...1....ACTION!
I have my gameface on and I'm ready to lead Revolt TV, are YOU ready to hear what I have to say?

Visit my personal website at www.tammytlay.com to Contact me & learn more about my communications and social media skills. Interact with me via Social Media by clicking on the links below.


No comments:

Post a Comment